Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creating Wedding Rings – My Passion Is My Work

Bookmark and Share
Creating wedding rings ~ my never-ending passion and love.  Until today, people are still asking me why I love creating wedding rings so much.  They wonder why I never get bored with it, even after 13 years of non-stop creation of pairs after pairs of wedding bands, each one of them uniquely the couple’s.

My secret, I share with them, is to find something you love to do and make that into your work, hence one never has to work a day!  It's that simple.  And that is how I am able to turn my passion of creating wedding rings into my work.

I am surrounded by wonderful people every day. People who are in love, people who are about to start a new journey in their lives and people who have been in the journey of marriage, and still very much in love.  What touches me most is when I meet a couple who has been married for more than 30 years, and still so much in love. 

It is their love and their life stories which are my source of inspirations.  These inspirations keep my passion burning.  Hence the creations of their unique wedding bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment